We in the Consulting team enable, support and deliver major transformation programs and projects across the Novartis Group.
Associates and growing
Projects & Programs in 2020
We are a highly skilled team of Consulting professionals working in partnership with our internal business colleagues across all divisions, departments and across all regions.
We offer valuable internal consulting, business transformation, project management and operational excellence capabilities which allow our business colleagues to implement projects driven by innovative solutions, data and digital and a strong process focus.
Where could you apply your knowledge and skills?
- Operational excellence & business process improvement (e.g., optimization of new drug launch process, improvement of clinical trial delivery)
- Operating model, solution & service design (e.g., simplification of commercial operations, new anti-bribery operating model, culture change enablement)
- Change management & communications (e.g., improve effectiveness, leverage a change center to embrace change for the organization)
- Project and program management (e.g., establish program management and governance of major global programs, manage the launch of a new Customer Relationship Management platform)
- Data and digital enablement (e.g., optimize customer engagement and field force effectiveness through digital solutions and data governance)
- Development and delivery of Lean Six Sigma, Change Management, Consulting Skills, Automation and Agile trainings and mentoring programs
Why Consulting at Novartis?
- Be part of a company that discovers and develops breakthrough treatments and aims to improve and extend people's lives.
- An opportunity to deliver on high value projects and end-to-end solutions. Projects that may impact the delivery of life-changing medicines to almost 800 million patients globally.
- As part of a highly qualified niche team, there is greater visibility and appreciation for your knowledge, skills and deliverables.
- Flexible working to support a balanced life.
- Be a part of an unbossed environment where you can drive your own personal growth and learning through structured training, mentoring and coaching.
18 months, 2 positions. Novartis has enabled me to pursue my career aspiration and pivot my role into consulting, where I now have the chance to leverage my business knowledge on global multi-functional projects.